"Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift!" The gift of His precious Son sent to this world. God become man...sent to the cross to die for our sins. Paving the way for all blessings. Allowing us to sing "Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!"
Our annual thankful lists from Ezra and Caroline. Next year, Nora will probably be adding her list to the mix!
Ezra's Thankful List 2010
1. That we have trees to climb.
2. That we have animals--birdies and robins out in the yard.
3. That we get a lot of snow since I prayed for it.
4. That we have a basketball hoop.
5. A dad who makes money.
6. A dad who saves us (from bears and what-not).
7. That we can pray for those who don't have dads...or moms or babies.
8. A backyard to play in.
9. That we can color.
10. Our house
11. Our beds
12. The Lord dying for our sins.
13. All of my friends.
Caroline's Thankful List 2010
5. A house
6. Curtains (that mommy still has to make)
9. Bowls to eat out of and plates to eat off of.
10. The Lord Jesus
11. Amanda and all my other friends
12. My cousin Karlie