Wednesday, March 21, 2012

$1.18

Monday morning Ezra brought this to me and said "I want to give you this money for being such a good mom." with a sweet smile on his face.
I melted quite a bit and said, "Oh honey, I love being your mom--you don't have to pay me to do that!"
His response, given with a hug, was "But I just think you're the best mommy in the whole world and I want you to know that." 
And guess what, since the Lord blessed him with sisters and not brothers I was able to truthfully tell him that I think he's the best little boy in the whole world : ) 
No gift he could ever give me could compare with those words.  I sure do love my treasure of a boy. 

7 comments:

Lisa J said...

Aw, sweetest story ever!!!

The Chatty Housewife said...

That is so precious! Money means A LOT to little boys.

NaomiG said...

AAaaaaawwwwww!!!!! :-)

www.mywhitsend.org said...

I betcha feel like a millionaire!!!!

Anonymous said...

that is THE BEST...aww Ezra :) ~Cathy

Unknown said...

How precious!

Angela W. said...

I was just reading this post and Miles came by. He said, "Why are you looking at those pieces of money and a dollar? It makes me want a dollar." Your kids are giving it away and mine is scheming about how to get more. :)Miss you!