Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, it's here--the day to show all of our loved ones how much we care about them. Ezra and I made some lemon-puff heart cookies with pink icing for our loved ones.


This was his idea of a smile. Crazy man with the heart cookie cutter! He actually did a great job of rolling the dough and cutting out the hearts. We added some initials for the folks who are receiving these goodies. Cute and yummy.


Thursday night daddy arrived home with some Valentine's gifts--roses, dried mango and primroses for the front yard. Thank you so much, my love!


Here's a late night shot of the valentines we made. Normally I would have taken a picture of them all...but it was quite late at night and I needed to get them into envelopes and addressed. So here's just a few. Ezra and Caroline provided the art and I simply assembled them.

And that's all folks. Now we are all set to enjoy a 3-day weekend with Grandpa, Grandma the three Uncles and Aunt Emily. Happy Valentine's day!

3 comments:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Oh your cookies looked yummy. Was the A for me???!

Brooke said...

Yep--now you have to come and get it because I'm afraid it will get crumbled in the mail : )

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

I want to come over right now....I don't always get what I want! But it sure is fun to know I am thought of even if I am not seen...