Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Jakey-Pooh!

Happy Birthday Uncle Pooh! We sure do love you!
Ezra and Caroline were extra loving as they posed for some birthday pictures for Uncle Jacob. We hope you have a spectacular day Uncle Jake.

She gazes adoringly up at her big brother : )

And he returns the look.
Miss Caroline's dress is courtesy of Amelia's Grandpa and Grandma in Spokane. They gave it to her when she was born and we've been excited about it ever since.
And finally, Ezra has enjoyed his scooter since the moment he got it. It's easy to throw in the car and bring along wherever we go. On Saturday he and daddy took a scooter/skate board ride to the park to enjoy the nice weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah seeing these pics makes me remember, I meant to tell you I thought that dress with the little shrug on Sunday was tooo cute!! :) ~Cath

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

These pictures are adorable - wow, did my brothers love me that much??? I am SOOOO looking forward to having you guys here! I have the cutest grand nieces and nephews....ah, what joy!

Amelia's Spokane Grandma said...

Glad you mentioned Caroline's dress was from us. I wouldn't have remembered. Some Grandmas have defective memories!