Monday, November 9, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile on a Monday Morning!

 These brothers.  They make me smile.  Henry is such a repeat of Ezra at this age.  The crazed energy and noise.  My daily humbling.  The engaging smile.  The infectious giggle.  The constant chatter.  So much the same.  The problem is that I'm in my mid-thirties instead of my mid-twenties and the difference is just tremendous :)   
 These boys really do adore one another.  Henry hero-worships Ezra.
 Pretty pumpkins make me smile.  And since they weren't carved they should last until Thanksgiving instead of rotting by tomorrow.  I had a lot of fun with these easy pumpkin crafts.  Sitting on the porch all together they do look quite pretty.

 Grandpa and Grandma Idaho time brought lots of smile from all!  We got a visit from these Grands last weekend.  It was a little preview of us going to them for Thanksgiving.  Henry is especially happy to be read to.
 And Nora basks in all the one-on-one attention.  There was a lot of game playing going on.
And that's what's keeping me smiling on a rainy Monday morning.  What about you?

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

These pictures put a smile on my face! Loved the ones of Ezra and Henry! Double Mischief!!