Monday, November 18, 2013

Odds and Ends From October and November

 Quick!  Time to tie up loose ends while I have a moment.  At the end of October, Tadd had a birthday.  I did what any Mom with a new baby does--I grabbed what looked good at Costco (the above pictured weather station) and called it a gift.  Poor Daddy.  Next year is a milestone for him--so hopefully we can party big and make up for it then.
 Who needs more of a present than four little ones, right?




 We've had teeth falling out left and right around these parts.  Caroline has a pretty big gap in her grill these days.

 As the big kids' teeth fall out, Henry's hair falls out.  And his rolls multiply.
 I never posted a shot of him at two months.  I didn't even take a shot of him at two months.  Oops.  I did manage to get him to his check up, though.  He's healthy.
 Nora can do pig tails!  Hooray!
 And we've been munching on these Oh Henry! bars that were gifted to us after Henry's birth.  I hadn't eaten one before--man!  Are they ever good!  Caroline had part of hers in her lunch one day and her teacher was cracking up because Caroline was exclaiming to the class "I'm eating my brother!" as she enjoyed her treat.


 My eyes are always closing in pictures.  Or maybe I just look like that all the time now.
 Oh--and Tadd put a bunch of pictures from his iphone on the computer last night--so I thought I'd pop some of them up just for kicks.  Here are our three boys when Henry was still brand new.
 A better shot of these three goons in their matching jammies.
 Not too long after Henry joined us, we met family down town one Saturday evening.  Tadd and Caroline took a turn on the Great Wheel.
 That's a long way up there.

 Caroline waved and grinned hugely at us each time the ferris wheel came around.  It was so fun to watch her joy.


 Two of Ezra's favorite things--Henry, and reading.  I love that picture of the two of them. 
And that's a quick Monday morning walk through life around here the past few weeks. 

4 comments:

nicole said...

beautiful family. your hubby looks so much like his papa!! kisses to you all form all of us.

Unknown said...

We love these pictures. :) happy belated birthday, Tadd!

Megan Miller said...

um, Henry grew up. Seriously, I guess I haven't seen a picture in a while. Sweet boy. Love ya all!

Anonymous said...

wow yeah Henry changed, now I can't figure out who he looks most like! Aw the great wheel, yay fun!! Nora's faces are THE BEST.
~Cath