Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Day Has Come

You all may be wondering "how long exactly are these folks going to live with Brooke's parents????" And I think my parents might be wondering that as well. But, the day has come. The Lord directed us to a new house. Just a few hours ago Tadd and I signed the papers on a new place. Friday, with the help of several women, we plan to sanitize it : ) And Saturday, with the help of several men, we plan to dump our stuff in it. And then the plan is to live in it. I have no pictures to show you at the moment. But from now on said house will be appearing in my blog photos, I'm sure.
We are thankful to be settling down to find a new normal. We are grateful for all the prayers our friends and family have uttered on our behalf. And we are especially thankful to my parents for all the time they have allowed us to live here at their house. The list of things we've ruined is too long for one blog post. Thank you for your patience and your generosity. We are praying the Lord will bless you for your love to us.
I'm sure you will excuse me for a lack of posts over the next few weeks as we move in. I'll post more when I can!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. So glad that the Lord provided a place for you all. Happy moving, you're in our prayers... we know exactly what thats like right now. Can't wait to see pictures, and we'll certainly understand the wait.

Anonymous said...

prayin for you guys, let me know if you need any extra help fri night or sat at all. ~Cathy

NaomiG said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics for sure, but totally understand a blogging break for moving madness... Have fun!

Rose said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! Now you can finally unpack that storage and get all of those things you have been wishing you could find :)!! Happy moving....again!! :)

Penny said...

So, really, do you have several ladies lined up to help sanitize? I can help spread the word if not! :)

kdk said...

Congratulations! I like the comment about ruining things in your parents' house. Reminds me of when we lived w/mine, and I cut some sort of artery in my hand and turned their kitchen into a bloodbath. Window-screen, the whole bit. Hope yer not squeamish.