Thursday, January 21, 2016

Multi-Tasking

Multi-Tasking is a hot topic these days.  Can men actually multi-task or is it a feat for women only?  Is it helpful?  Shouldn't we be focusing on ONE thing and going it well?  Does staring at your phone while watching your kids play on the playground count?  Is it a worthy multi-task?  So many topics for so many different articles.  Heated debates rage.  Feelings get hurt.  Opinions cause folks to see red.  But don't worry--this is not me entering the fray.  I'm not even going to give an opinion on it :)  I'm simply posting some pictures of a very special kind of multi-tasking.  The kind that makes my heart squeeze in a painfully loving way. 

 This is Caroline holding Henry while making scrambled eggs one morning before school last week.
 The most amazing kind of multi-tasking a mother can see.  Look how happy they both are!  And I'm sure you can imagine how happy I was.
Seriously--happy baby, delicious breakfast--all while I sat and watched. 
No raging debate or hurt feelings here. 
Just love.  Pure and simple.